FIRE DEPT RESCUE-PUMPER BIDS BEING ACCEPTED
See the RFP notice here - RFP Closing Jan. 2, 2019 @ 12pm
"RECOVERY BOYS" - FREE FILM SCREENING & DISCUSSION SERIES
Confronting the Opiod Crisis in Our State - See Details Here
2019 DOG LICENSES NOW AVAILABLE
Read the Notice or Visit "Online Services"
NOTICE: LOCAL GOV'T ACCESS TV HAS MOVED TO CHANNEL 1302
LEGAL CHALLENGES TO CHARTER (SPECTRUM ) "CHANNEL SLAMMING" BEING MOUNTED
See Video: Meeting of CTAM in South Portland Discussing the Issues
CTAM Press Release: "A New Maine Coalition Takes on Cable TV"
MMA Article: "Where Are Municipal Meetings" (The question you will soon be asking!)
CTAM Task Force Report: Charter's Outstanding Non-Compliance Issues
Bill Being Submitted to Maine Legislature: "An Act To Ensure Non-Discriminatory Treatment of Public, Educational and Governmental Access Channels by the Cable Operator"
Franchise Agreement: Town of Waterboro Franchise (Expires Dec. 5, 2018)
Selectmen's Meeting of Tues, Oct. 9, 2018: Tony Vigue Spoke on the Subject
Buxton - Dec. 1, 2018 - see notice
- WHAT IS & ISN'T RECYCLABLE? - printable document
- RECYCLING DOs & DON'Ts - video
- RECYCLOPEDIA - Is It Recyclable? - EcoMaine website
OTHER INFO HIGHLIGHTS
- MAINE FISH & WILDLIFE - Going Digital with Hunting & Fishing Booklets
- 2018-2019 TAX CLUB APPLICATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED
- WATERBORO FIRE RECEIVES $24K GRANT FOR LIFE-SAVING EQUIPMENT
PAST EVENTS OF INTEREST