Taylor House Museum 2018
Taylor/Frey/Leavitt House Museum
Open Sat. 9am-12noon
From: May 26-Sept 22
The Taylor/Frey/Leavitt House Museum, 6 Old Alfred Road at the intersection with Sokokis Trail, Waterboro Center, will be open each Saturday morning from 9am to 12noon from May 26th through September 22nd.
Admission is free with donations appreciated.
The 1850 home is on the National Register of Historic Places.The museum
campus includes the 1817 Deering Schoolhouse and the 19th Century
blacksmith shop where blacksmith Sam Smith is at work.
The barn and ell of the house contain antique cobbler, optician and barber shops.
For more information, contact Jim Carll at (207) 247-5878.